TELEMETRY SOLUTION FOR PETROL STATION
- Oil Link™ is a robust, autonomous system for remote monitoring of petrol-station tanks via the internet.
- The system is easily installed on all types of tanks at a petrol station and works reliably and accurately in any location.
- Oil Link™ can also monitor other parameters, such as product temperature.
- Reduction of logistics costs by at least 20%, thanks to optimal delivery schedules
- Elimination of dry runs and emergency deliveries
- Reduction of the CO2 footprint thanks to the reduction of deliveries
- Improved purchase planning
- Detailed visualization of stations’ sales
HOW IT WORKS
- A telemetry system is installed in every man-hole
- Tank-level measurements are regularly sent wirelessly to a single hub. This hub, via the GSM network, transmits the data to the cloud, which automatically processes the data.
- Fuel companies and/or their haulers automatically get tank levels into their planning tools. Deliveries are then planned automatically. They can even view and analyze the data directly in the user-friendly Oil Link™ web portal, from their office or on the road. The station managers can also get access to view their sales on their smartphone.
- Thanks to the optimization of deliveries based on live data, fuel merchants and/or their haulers lower their logistics cost by more than 20% without the risk of running dry.
The user-friendly Oil Link™ web portal is the interface between the telemetry units and your logistic solution. It allows you to easily access, view, analyze and export tank-level data via the internet.
Oil Link™ can also initiate alarms, if a low or high tank level is reached, allowing you to take immediate action.
The Mobile version of Oil Link™ is a very practical way to quickly and simply view your stock and consumption, while on the go. It is compatible with any mobile phones and tablet browsers.
Who uses it ?
- Route planning and logistics departments use the data provided by Oil Link™ (predicted order date, tank level, consumption and interactive maps) to optimize fuel delivery routes, thereby reducing the number of deliveries to each tank by 20% on average – meaning also 20% fewer trucks and 20% fewer CO2 emission
- Accounting departments can easily see the exact fuel inventory at any time, on any day, with just 1 click. They can also export the data into their accounting software.
- Secure access through a standard internet browser
- Easy data export into any delivery planning tool
- Automatic alarms via SMS or email
- Historical data
- Data presented according to company structure
- Search and filter functions
- Data export in both .xls and .csv format
- Additional information such as consumption and predicted order date
- Interactive tank-site maps
- One-click Inventory
- Multilingual (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Indonesian); can easily be translated to other languages
BATTERY-POWERED TELEMERTY UNIT
- Tank-level and meter monitoring
- GSM/GPRS (optional 3G and LTE) and RF transmission
- 7-year battery life (1 transmission/day)
- ATEX, UL certified
- Optional localisation module (GPS)
- Monitoring of multiple tanks with only one unit
- Waterproof (IP 68)
- Robust housing designed for fast and easy installation
- 2-year guarantee
- Petrol-station tank without power supply available
- Underground or above ground tanks in remote areas
- Level sensors from Sensile Technologies
- Other level sensors with external power supply